Ready to Learn?

Welcome to my Blog about Medieval History! If you have any questions or coments email me at cblogger22@gmail.com.

Different Dynastys

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Henry VIII and Cathrine of Aragon

Cathrine of Aragon was Henry VIII's first wife. Before Henry she was married to Arthur, Henry's older brother that died before he could become King. After Arthur, Cathrine married Henry and said that she never comsumted her marrige to Arthur. Henry was married to Cathrine for a very long time. He later had a mistress named Anne Boleyn and divorced Cathrine to marry Anne. Cathrine only had one surviving child named Mary, later to be known as Mary I, or Bloody Mary. I'll explain that in my next blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Was Cathrine of Aragon Henry's first wife, or last?

    ReplyDelete